Windsor Park Real Estate
With Hawrelak Park and the Royal Mayfair Golf Club to the (north) west, Emily Murphy Park to the north and the North Saskatchewan River Valley easily accessible in almost every direction, Windsor Park is the ultimate outdoor-friendly neighbourhood. Bounded by commuter routes, residents here benefit from immediate access to the Greater City of Edmonton, including downtown, Whyte Ave and the Whitemud. Sitting just west of the U of A, the area consists primarily of large, single-family homes, both modern infill and older, upgraded properties.
- Windsor Park School, Elementary
- McKernan School, Elementary, Junior High
- Strathcona School, Senior High
- St. Gabriel, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Elementary, Junior High
- Louis St. Laurent, Junior High, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Windsor Park, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Windsor Park, Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.