Wedgewood Heights Real Estate
Located just west of the Anthony Henday and south of Lessard Road, Wedgewood Heights is a commute-friendly neighbourhood surrounded by nature. Thanks to its proximity to the North Saskatchewan River, many single-family homes within the community benefit from beautiful ravine views. The area also sits close to several desirable amenities, including schools, shops, services, golf courses and much more - all accessible within a 10-minute drive or less.
- Michael A. Kostek School, Elementary
- S. Bruce Smith School, Junior High
- Jasper Place School, Senior High
- Good Shepherd, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- H.E. Beriault, Junior High
- Blessed Oscar Romero, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Wedgewood Heights, a subdivision located in West Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Wedgewood Heights Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.