Virginia Park Real Estate
Real estate in Virginia Park consists of both older character homes and modern infill properties. Bisected by 112th Avenue, the neighbourhood sits within proximity to both Wayne Gretzky Drive and 82nd Street - both convenient for accessing nearby amenities or the greater Edmonton area. The northern half of the community is dedicated entirely too beautiful Borden Park. In contrast, the southern half plays host to a variety of home styles, an elementary school, library and athletic centre.
- Virginia Park School, Elementary
- Highlands School, Junior High
- Eastglen School, Senior High
- St. Alphonsus, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High
- Archbishop O’Leary, Senior High
- Austin O’Brien, Senior High
- St. Joseph, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Virginia Park, a subdivision located in Northeast Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Virginia Park, Edmonton real estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.