Stewart Greens Real Estate
Located at the corner of Hwy 16A (100th Ave) and the west Anthony Henday, Stewart Greens is a promising new neighbourhood still undergoing development. Home styles in the area currently include beautifully crafted single-family homes, modern duplexes and townhomes with many more on the way. Thanks to its convenient location, all major amenities, including schools, shopping centres (West Edmonton Mall), recreation, restaurants, and more, are all easily accessible via several nearby commuter routes.
- Laperle School, Elementary
- Michael Phair School, Junior High
- Jasper Place School, Senior High
- Bishop David Motiuk, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High
- Blessed Oscar Romero, Senior High
- St. Francis Xavier, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Potter Greens, a subdivision located in West Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of Potter Greens Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.