Rutherford Edmonton Real Estate
Named after Alberta’s first premier, Rutherford is a modern neighbourhood defined by 127th Street to the west, Ellerslie Road to the north and James Mowatt Trail to the east. The area consists predominantly of single-family homes, with a few duplexes, townhomes and apartment-style condos to choose from. Local amenities include two onsite schools, stormwater lakes, several open green spaces and commercial retailers while additional amenities are easily reached via the nearby arterial roads.
- Johnny Bright, Elementary, Junior High
- Harry Ainlay School, Senior High
- St. Augustine, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Monsignor Fee Otterson, Elementary, Junior High
- Louis St. Laurent, Junior High, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Rutherford, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Rutherford Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.