Riverdale Real Estate
Aptly named after the nearby North Saskatchewan River, Riverdale is a mature neighbourhood made famous by its beautiful location, upgraded character homes and eye-catching infill. Locally, the community is home to ample parks and recreational space, including Louise McKinney Riverfront Park, a Chinese Garden and a local splash park. Other amenities include a public elementary school and a community league offering residents a wide variety of programs.
- Riverdale School, Elementary
- Spruce Avenue School, Junior High
- Victoria School, Senior High
- St. Teresa of Calcutta, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- St. Alphonsus, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High
- St. Joseph, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Riverdale, a subdivision located in Central Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Riverdale, Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.