Rio Terrace Edmonton Real Estate
Like many west Edmonton communities, Rio Terrace is known for its accessible amenities and panoramic views. Extremely family-friendly, the neighbourhood is home to a variety of older and newer single-family homes (many of which overlook the River Valley and Fort Edmonton Park) as well as a local K-6 school. Additional schools, shopping and services sit close by in the surrounding communities, all of which are readily accessible via bordering Whitemud Drive.
- Patricia Heights School, Elementary
- Laurier Heights School, Elementary, Junior High
- Jasper Place School, Senior High
- Our Lady of Victories, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- H.E. Beriault, Junior High
- Blessed Oscar Romero, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Rio Terrace, a subdivision located in West Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Rio Terrace Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.