Quesnell Heights Real Estate
Featuring approximately 118 single-family homes (only), Quesnell Heights is the smallest community in Edmonton. But despite its size, this quaint neighbourhood still has plenty to offer current and future residents – including beautiful River Valley views, and swift access to Whitemud Drive. It’s convenient location also makes it extremely easy to access all nearby amenities within moments, including schools, shops, services, restaurants and much more.
- Patricia Heights School, Elementary
- Laurier Heights School, Elementary, Junior High
- Jasper Place School, Senior High
- Our Lady of Victories, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- H.E. Beriault, Junior High
- Blessed Oscar Romero, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Quesnell Heights, a subdivision located in West Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Quesnell Heights Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.