Queen Alexandra Real Estate
An older neighbourhood located just south of Old Strathcona and Whyte Ave, Queen Alexandra holds both history and character. Home styles in the area consist mainly of apartment-style condos, single-family units (older homes and infill) and duplexes. This all-in-one neighbourhood also boasts many great amenities including several schools, a leisure centre, sports fields and a wealth of shops, services, dining and entertainment venues located along Whyte Ave, Calgary Trail and 109th Street.
- Garneau School, Elementary
- McKernan School, Elementary, Junior High
- Strathcona School, Senior High
- St. Gabriel, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Elementary, Junior High
- Louis St. Laurent, Junior High, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Queen Alexandra, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of Queen Alexandra, Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.