Potter Greens Real Estate
One of several new neighbourhoods to make up the Lewis Farms Area, Potter Greens is a picturesque community comprised almost entirely of modern single-family homes. While still under development, other housing styles are anticipated - including duplexes, townhomes and apartment-style condos. The area also includes plans for a future school and LRT station. Potter Greens is also known for its inclusion of the Lewis Estates Golf Course and Potter Greens Pond – ideal for avid golfers and nature lovers alike. Nearby amenities include shops, services, schools and restaurants, as well as several major commuter routes.
- Winterburn School, Elementary
- Michael Phair School, Junior High
- Jasper Place School, Senior High
- Bishop David Motiuk, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High
- Blessed Oscar Romero, Senior High
- St. Francis Xavier, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Potter Greens, a subdivision located in West Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of Potter Greens Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.