Patricia Heights Real Estate
Patricia Heights is a triangle-shaped community known for its convenient location (just south of the Whitemud) and scenic ravine views. As walking trails and open green spaces define the neighbourhood's entire southern edge, nature lovers find Patricia Heights a great place to call home. Real estate in the area is a near-even blend of both single-family homes and low/medium-rise apartment condos. Local amenities include a K-6 public school as well as proximity to shops and services in the surrounding neighbourhoods.
- Patricia Heights School, Elementary
- Hillcrest School, Junior High
- Jasper Place School, Senior High
- Our Lady of Victories, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- H.E. Beriault, Junior High
- Blessed Oscar Romero, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Patricia Heights, a subdivision located in West Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Patricia Heights Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.