Parkallen Real Estate
Established in the 1960s, Parkallen is a mature neighbourhood located just south of the U of A. While real estate in the area is comprised mainly of single-family units (both updated older homes and infill), there are a few apartment-style condos, duplexes and townhomes to choose from. Parkallen also provides quick access to other parts of the city (including Whyte Ave, downtown, the Whitemud and Wayne Gretzky Drive) via 113th Street, 61st Ave and 109th Street.
- Parkallen School, Elementary
- McKernan School, Elementary, Junior High
- Strathcona School, Senior High
- St. Gabriel, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Elementary, Junior High
- Louis St. Laurent, Junior High, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Parkallen, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Parkallen, Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.