Paisley Edmonton Real Estate
Named after the founder of the Edmonton International Fringe Festival, Paisley is an up-and-coming community located just south of Ellerslie Road, near 141st Street SW. The area is still under development but already features a variety of home options including single-family dwellings duplexes and townhomes – many of which are brand-new builds. With so much development underway, Paisley allows prospective homeowners to buy into a brand-new community for increased future value. And, thanks to its convenient location, all amenities are accessible via the neighbouring communities.
- Steinhauer School, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- D.S. MacKenzie School, Junior High
- Harry Ainlay School, Senior High
- St. Thomas Aquinas, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High
- Louis St. Laurent, Junior High, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Paisley, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Paisley Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.