Meadowlark Park Edmonton Real Estate
Formerly part of the Town of Jasper Place, Meadowlark Park merged with the greater City of Edmonton in the early 1960s. As a mature community, the area is home to a variety of (updated) older single-family homes but also includes several modern condo developments. Ripe with amenities, Meadowlark houses a large shopping district as well as a local school, public library, fitness and leisure centre, sports park and several accessible commuter roads.
- Meadowlark School, Elementary
- Hillcrest School, Junior High
- Jasper Place School, Senior High
- Our Lady of Victories, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Annunciation, Elementary
- St. Thomas More, Junior High
- St. Francis Xavier, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Meadowlark Park, a subdivision located in West Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Meadowlark Park Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.