Magrath Heights Real Estate
Rabbit Hill Road bounds Magrath Heights to the west, 23rd Ave to the north and the popular Whitemud Creek Ravine to the east. A newer addition to the Terwillegar area, Magrath offers a wide variety of modern single-family homes, as well as a few apartment-style condos and duplexes. The community also hosts several commercial retailers (including restaurants, grocers and services), ample interior green space, a playground, walking trails and a scenic stormwater pond.
- Nellie Carlson School, Elementary, Junior High
- Lillian Osborne School, Senior High
- St. Monica, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Monsignor William Irwin, Elementary
- Archbishop Joseph MacNeil, Elementary, Junior High
- Mother Margaret Mary, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Magrath Heights Gardens, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Magrath Heights Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.