MacTaggart Edmonton Real Estate
Defined by the Whitemud Creek Ravine to the east as well as several green spaces and stormwater ponds, MacTaggart is a popular choice among those who love the great outdoors. A newer addition to Edmonton’s southwest quadrant, real estate in the community currently consists entirely of modern single-family homes (with multi-unit options planned for the future). Although certain areas within the neighbourhood are still under development, residents here already benefit from a local K-9 school as well as several commercial amenities along bordering Rabbit Hill Road.
- Nellie Carlson School, Elementary, Junior High
- Lillian Osborne School, Senior High
- St. Monica, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Monsignor William Irwin, Elementary
- Archbishop Joseph MacNeil, Elementary, Junior High
- Mother Margaret Mary, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in MacTaggart, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the MacTaggart Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.