MacEwan Edmonton Real Estate
MacEwan is a southwest Edmonton community bounded by 127th street to the west, Anthony Henday to the north, 111th Street to the east and Ellerslie Road to the south. Real estate in the area offers a healthy blend of single-family homes, apartment-style condos and duplexes – a suitable mix for a variety of lifestyles and budgets. Local amenities include a commercial district in the neighbourhood’s far southeast corner (offering residents everything from grocery stores to medical services) as well as several parks and pathways. Schools, dining, recreation, as well as additional shops and services can easily be found in the surrounding areas.
- Roberta MacAdams School, Elementary
- D.S. MacKenzie School, Junior High
- Harry Ainlay School, Senior High
- St. Augustine, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Monsignor Fee Otterson, Elementary, Junior High
- Louis St. Laurent, Junior High, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Macewan, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the MacEwan Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.