Lansdowne, Edmonton Real Estate
Nature-friendly and extremely accessible, Lansdowne is defined by the Whitemud Creek Ravine (Rainbow Valley and Snow Valley) to the west, the University of Alberta Farm to the north, 122nd Street to the east and Whitemud Drive to the south. Established in the 1960s and 70s, the area consists primarily of single-family homes (both older and infill) and apartment-style condos – making it a great neighbourhood for families and working professionals alike.
- Lansdowne School, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Avalon School, Junior High
- Strathcona School, Senior High
- St. Augustine, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- St. Boniface, Elementary
- Louis St. Laurent, Junior High, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Lansdowne, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Lansdowne Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.