Kirkness Real Estate
Kirkness offers residents a variety of amenities both in and outside the community. Bordered by 153rd Avenue, Victoria Trail and 144th Avenue, Kirkness sits just moments away from the northeast LRT system, Manning Town Centre, Clareview Recreation Centre and the River Valley (Hermitage Park). The neighbourhood itself consists of mostly single-family homes (some apartment-style condos, duplexes and townhomes) and is home to a vast amount of green space as well as a public elementary school.
- Kirkness School, Elementary
- John D. Bracco School, Junior High
- Eastglen School, Senior High
- Anne Fitzgerald, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- St. Bonaventure, Elementary
- St. Elizabeth Seton, Elementary, Junior High
- Austin O’Brien, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Kirkness, a subdivision located in Northeast Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Kirkness, Edmonton real estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.