Kernohan Real Estate
The community of Kernohan is bounded by 137th Avenue to the north, Victoria Trail to the west and Hermitage Park to the east (ideal for nature lovers)! Although real estate in the area consists mostly of affordable single-family dwellings, duplexes, townhomes and apartment-style condos account for 40% of all other home styles. The neighbourhood’s interior features a centrally located park as well as an elementary school, while several other educational opportunities, shops, services and entertainment venues are all easily accessible in the bordering communities.
- Belmont School, Elementary
- John D. Bracco School, Junior High
- Eastglen School, Senior High
- Anne Fitzgerald, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary, Elementary
- St. Elizabeth Seton, Elementary, Junior High
- Austin O’Brien, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Kernohan, a subdivision located in Northeast Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Kernohan, Edmonton real estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.