Homesteader Real Estate
Divided by Hermitage Road to the south, Homesteader provides convenient access to 50th Street, Fort Road and the Yellowhead Highway (perfect for commuting to various parts of the city). The neighbourhood also offers a wide variety of home styles. While single-family homes are the most predominant, townhomes and duplexes account for almost half the real estate in the area. Local amenities include two elementary schools, a community garden, an off-leash dog park and a wide variety of shopping and dining opportunities within the surrounding areas.
- Homesteader School, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- John D. Bracco School, Junior High
- Eastglen School, Senior High
- Anne Fitzgerald, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- St. Maria Goretti, Elementary
- St. Elizabeth Seton, Elementary, Junior High
- Austin O’Brien, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Homesteader, a subdivision located in Northeast Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Homesteader, Edmonton real estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.