Hodgson Edmonton Real Estate
Modern and family-friendly, Hodgson is a quiet community characterized by single-family homes, open green space and peaceful stormwater ponds. Defined by both 23rd Ave to the south and Rabbit Hill Road to the west, residents here find it easy to get just about anywhere in a hurry – including the Whitemud, Calgary Trail (Gateway Blvd) and the Anthony Henday. Bordered in Hodgson’s eastern edge is the beautiful Whitemud Creek Ravine (perfect for those who love to get outside), and several shops and services are tucked away in the neighbourhood’s southwest corner.
- Brander Gardens School, Elementary
- Riverbend School, Junior High
- Lillian Osborne School, Senior High
- St. Monica, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Archbishop Joseph MacNeil, Elementary, Junior High
- Mother Margaret Mary, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Hodgson, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Hodgson Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.