Hazeldean Real Estate
Hazeldean consists mostly of single-family homes (many having been built between the 1940s and 1970s) with large lots, as well as some townhome and duplex options. The neighbourhood also benefits from two local schools, both public and Catholic, a large centrally located park and several retailers and services along bordering 99th Street and 63rd Ave. Argyll Park, Whyte Ave and the Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre also sit just moments away in the surrounding communities.
- Hazeldean School, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- McKernan School, Junior High
- Allendale School, Junior High
- Strathcona School, Senior High
- St. Gabriel, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Elementary, Junior High
- St. Brendan, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High
- Austin O’Brien, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Hazeldean, a subdivision located in Southeast Edmonton. Listings are updated every 15 minutes from the Edmonton MLS®.
For more information about any of these Hazeldean, Edmonton real estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property. I can provide you with the disclosures and past sales history of each listing as well as dates and prices of homes, condos, and townhomes that have recently sold nearby in Hazeldean.
And for your convenience, register for a free account to automatically receive email notifications of new listings that hit the Hazeldean market that match your search criteria and save your favourites for quick access.