Haddow Edmonton Real Estate
Established during the mid and late ‘90s, Haddow is a relatively new community comprised mainly of single-family homes with a few apartment-style condos, townhomes and duplexes. Because Terwillegar Drive bounds the neighbourhood to the east, residents here enjoy a quick and convenient commute to both River Bend Road (23rd Ave) and the Whitemud – keeping significant amenities such as schools, shops and services within easy reach. Haddow has large green spaces and several walking trails, both in the community and leading westward to the scenic North Saskatchewan River Valley.
- Brookside School, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Riverbend School, Junior High
- Lillian Osborne School, Senior High
- St. Monica, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- St. Mary, Elementary
- Archbishop Joseph MacNeil, Elementary, Junior High
- Mother Margaret Mary, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Haddow, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Haddow Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.