Greenview Real Estate

The perfect neighborhood for those who appreciate the great outdoors (or a good round of golf), Greenview is bordered by popular Jackie Parker Park, the Mill Creek Ravine and the Mill Woods Golf Course. The community also hosts a variety of walking paths, an outdoor hockey rink and the Woodvale Community League (offering programs and activities throughout the year). Single-family homes make up the majority of real estate in the area (roughly 80%) with the other 20% consisting of townhomes, apartment-style condos, and duplexes.  

Designated Schools


  • Greenview School, Elementary
  • Edith Rogers School, Junior High
  • J. Percy Page School, Senior High


  • John Paul I, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
  • St. Hilda, Junior High
  • Holy Trinity, Senior High

Displayed below are homes for sale in Greenview, a subdivision located in Southeast Edmonton. Listings are updated every 15 minutes from the Edmonton MLS®®.

For more information about any of these Greenview, Edmonton real estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property. I can provide you with the disclosures and past sales history of each listing as well as dates and prices of homes, condos, and townhomes that have recently sold nearby in Greenview.

And for your convenience, register for a free account to automatically receive email notifications of new listings that hit the Greenview market that match your search criteria and save your favorites for quick access.

Greenview Homes For Sale

No Matching Listings

Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.