Grandview Heights Real Estate
Looking for a single-family home in a neighborhood characterized by mature trees, green space, quiet streets, and other great amenities? Look no further than Grandview Heights! Established in the early 1960s, the community features both modern infill and older upgraded homes with large lots. The area also includes a local K-9 school and is bordered by both Fox Drive and 122nd Street, providing residents easy access to shopping, services, dining, recreation and more in the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Lansdowne School, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Grandview Heights School, Elementary, Junior High
- Strathcona School, Senior High
- St. Augustine, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- St. Boniface, Elementary
- Louis St. Laurent, Junior High, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Grandview Heights, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Grandview Heights Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.