Garneau, Edmonton Real Estate
Established in the early 1900s, Garneau is one of the oldest and most celebrated neighborhoods in Edmonton. Ripe with character and charm, the community is ideal for anyone seeking a low-maintenance apartment-style condo or townhome. In addition to its easy walkability and transit accessibility, Garneau’s proximity to both the U of A and the downtown core makes it exceptionally attractive to both students and working professionals. Even better, shops, services, restaurants, pubs, parks, and recreation venues can all be reached, by foot, within moments.
- Garneau School, Elementary
- McKernan School, Elementary, Junior High
- Strathcona School, Senior High
- St. Gabriel, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Elementary, Junior High
- Louis St. Laurent, Junior High, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Garneau, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Garneau Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.