Gariepy Edmonton Real Estate
An ideal neighborhood for avid golfers and outdoor lovers alike, Gariepy overlooks both the Edmonton Country Club and the North Saskatchewan River Valley. The community is also suitable for growing families, thanks to its inclusion of a local K-6 school and an active community league (featuring a playschool, sports programs, and social events throughout the year). The neighborhood’s convenient location along Lessard Road and Callingwood Drive makes it easy to reach both desirable amenities and other parts of the city in no time at all.
- Centennial School, Elementary
- S. Bruce Smith School, Junior High
- Jasper Place School, Senior High
- Our Lady of the Prairies, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- H.E. Beriault, Junior High
- Blessed Oscar Romero, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Gariepy, a subdivision located in West Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Gariepy Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.