Falconer Heights Edmonton Real Estate
Falconer Heights is known for its diverse array of home styles and convenient amenities. Real estate in the area is a near-even split between both single-family homes and multi-unit dwellings (duplexes, townhomes and apartment-style condos). Towards the community’s northeast corner sits a large commercial district, featuring everything from health and banking services to grocery stores and dining opportunities. Other amenities such as schools, parks, green spaces, and recreation can all be found a short drive away along Rabbit Hill Road, 23rd Ave and Terwillegar Drive.
- Earl Buxton School, Elementary
- Riverbend School, Junior High
- Lillian Osborne School, Senior High
- Strathcona School, Senior High
- St. Monica, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- St. Mary, Elementary
- Archbishop Joseph MacNeil, Elementary, Junior High
- Mother Margaret Mary, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Falconer Heights, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Falconer Heights Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.