Evergreen Real Estate
A mobile home community featuring plenty of mature trees and open green space, Evergreen is known for its scenic suburban setting and affordable real estate. Homes here are modern and well-maintained, many featuring large lots and high-end upgrades. Local amenities include the Evergreen skating rink and community centre while bordering 167th Avenue and Meridian Street provide easy access to shopping, services, entertainment venues and other amenities in the surrounding areas.
- Horse Hill School, Elementary
- John D. Bracco School, Junior High
- M.E. Lazerte, Senior High
- Anne Fitzgerald, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- St. Bonaventure, Elementary
- J.J. Bowlen, Junior High
- Austin O’Brien, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Evergreen, a subdivision located in Northeast Edmonton.
For more information about any of these Evergreen, Edmonton real estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.