Dechene Edmonton Real Estate
Dechene is a triangle-shaped community bounded by 184th Street to the west, Callingwood Road to the north and Lessard Road to the east. Anchored by a large park site featuring two schools, the neighborhood is made up almost entirely of detached homes - making it ideal for growing families. Several convenient amenities can be found along Dechene’s southern border (including a grocery store, banks, restaurants and medical services) while other shops and services are accessible in the surrounding communities.
- Centennial School, Elementary
- S. Bruce Smith School, Junior High
- Jasper Place School, Senior High
- Good Shepherd, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- H.E. Beriault, Junior High
- Blessed Oscar Romero, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Dechene, a subdivision located in West Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Dechene Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.