Carter Crest Edmonton Real Estate
A triangular-shaped neighborhood bounded by both Terwillegar Drive and Rabbit Hill Road, Carter Crest is a commuter-friendly community offering a wide variety of single-family homes, townhomes, and duplexes. Known for its quiet cul-de-sac design, the area is anchored by a large, centrally located park, with ample amenities (schools, shopping, services, and recreation) available in the surrounding neighborhoods.
- George H. Luck School, Elementary
- Riverbend School, Junior High
- Lillian Osborne School, Senior High
- Strathcona School, Senior High
- St. Monica, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Archbishop Joseph MacNeil, Elementary, Junior High
- Mother Margaret Mary, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Carter Crest, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Carter Crest Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.