Canon Ridge Real Estate
Nature lovers are sure to love living in Canon Ridge. Not only is it home to a massive central green space, but it also borders beautiful Hermitage Park (which offers residents everything from hiking trails and picnic sites to an off-leash dog area and fishing opportunities). In addition, Canon Ridge is surrounded by great commercial amenities, including two commuter routes (Victoria Trail and the Yellowhead) and shopping venues. Home styles in this neighborhood are predominantly apartment-style condos with some single-family and duplex options.
- Overlanders School, Elementary
- John D. Bracco School, Junior High
- Eastglen School, Senior High
- Anne Fitzgerald, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- St. Maria Goretti, Elementary
- St. Elizabeth Seton, Elementary, Junior High
- Austin O’Brien, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Canon Ridge, a subdivision located in Northeast Edmonton.
For more information about any of these Canon Ridge, Edmonton real estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.