Callaghan Edmonton Real Estate
Callaghan is a triangle-shaped community bordered by James Mowatt Trail to the west, the Blackmud Creek Ravine to the east and 30th Ave to the south. Home styles in the area consist of modern single-family homes, duplexes, apartment-style condos and townhomes - all of which are anchored by a central stormwater pond and park area. Though still under development, the neighbourhood is already home to several commercial amenities, with future plans for a major nearby shopping district and the expanded LRT line.
- Dr. Lila Fahlman School, Elementary, Junior High
- Harry Ainlay School, Senior High
- St. Augustine, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Monsignor Fee Otterson, Elementary, Junior High
- Louis St. Laurent, Junior High, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Callaghan, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Callaghan Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.