Bulyea Heights Edmonton Real Estate
Named after the first Lieutenant-Governor of Alberta, Bulyea Heights is a family-friendly community characterized by single-family homes, quiet cul-de-sacs, and a local K-6 school. Bounded Rabbit Hill Road to the south, Terwillegar Drive to the west, Whitemud Drive to the north, and Whitemud Creek Ravine to the east, the neighborhood is ideal for homeowners looking for both an easy commute and plenty of open green space.
- George H. Luck School, Elementary
- Riverbend School, Junior High
- Lillian Osborne School, Senior High
- Strathcona School, Senior High
- St. Monica, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- Archbishop Joseph MacNeil, Elementary, Junior High
- Mother Margaret Mary, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Bulyea Heights, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Bulyea Heights Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.