Breckenridge Greens Edmonton Real Estate
Breckenridge Greens is defined by Winterburn Road to the west, Suder Greens Drive to the north, Lewis Estates Boulevard to the east and Whitemud Drive to the south. Established during the 1990s, the community is made up of mostly single-family homes (roughly 70%), and apartment-style condos. Residents in the neighbourhood benefit from an array of desirable amenities, including ample park and green space, shopping districts, a local golf course and convenient access to the nearby Anthony Henday.
- Winterburn School, Elementary
- Michael Phair School, Junior High
- Jasper Place School, Senior High
- Bishop David Motiuk, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High
- Blessed Oscar Romero, Senior High
- St. Francis Xavier, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Breckenridge Greens, a subdivision located in West Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of Breckenridge Greens Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.