Brander Gardens Edmonton Real Estate
Brander Gardens is flanked by the scenic North Saskatchewan River to the west and Whitemud Drive to the east. The area is chiefly home to multi-unit style dwellings, the majority of which are townhomes and apartment-style condos, with a few single-family home choices. Located just south of both the River Valley, Fort Edmonton Park, and the John Janzen Nature Centre, residents here enjoy scenic views and plenty of opportunities to get outside.
- Brander Gardens School, Elementary
- Riverbend School, Junior High
- Lillian Osborne School, Senior High
- Strathcona School, Senior High
- St. Monica, Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary
- St. Mary, Elementary
- Archbishop Joseph MacNeil, Elementary, Junior High
- Mother Margaret Mary, Senior High
Displayed below are homes for sale in Brander Gardens, a subdivision located in Southwest Edmonton.
For more information regarding any of the Brander Gardens Edmonton Real Estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property.